Sunday 25 November 2018

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION;

Welcome readers! Culture Caviar is the title of my blog covering topics around the entertainment industry such as music, film, television, fashion, online trends and much more. My name is Luke and I am currently attending the University of Malta's Communications (Hons) course. I am looking forward to sharing my appreciation of pop culture with you viewers. One of the reasons I find the entertainment sector so interesting is simply because I am astonished at the impact that it has on our every day life. Most people don't realise that the culture we live in is heavily influenced by that of the celebrities, personalities and public figures we are exposed to on a daily basis. The first topic I intend to start covering will most likely be based upon the music industry since music plays a important role in my daily routine. The subjects will mainly focus around an album or single review and sharing my opinion or insight on that particular situation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment